Choosing the right air conditioner to keep you cool and comfortable in the Windsor Ontario region can be one of the most important decisions you’ll have to make. When it comes to installing the right system, we’ll make sure you’re getting exactly what you need without making you pay for more than what you need.
Factors we consider when recommending a cooling system for your Windsor area home or business.:
- Age of your home – An older home may have structural issues that make certain cooling systems inappropriate or costly to install
- Square footage – Certainly a home with large square footage requires a different system than a smaller home
- R-Factor – The R-Factor of your home or the tightness refers to the amount of leakage or draftiness that your home experiences
- Lifestyle – Whether you are retired and home all day or have kids and careers can play a large role in how much heat your home requires
- Cost – We’ll figure out the overall best cost for you to purchase the right system for your home
When we visit your home, we’ll make you aware of everything you need to know about your system. If we come for repairs and discover an out-dated system that is costing you more than it would to purchase a newer, more efficient system, we’ll let you know. We will never push you to spend money unnecessarily, but leave you with recommendations and facts that will help you make the right decision.
Based in Windsor Ontario, Urban Heating and Cooling serves the following markets: Windsor, Tilbury, Leamington, Wheatley, Belle River, Tecumseh, LaSalle, and Amherstburg.