Upgrade Your Furnace & Air Conditioner and Receive up to $650
Save On Energy Program – Residents of Windsor and Essex County can receive up to $650 in incentives when participating in this heating and cooling incentive. With as much as 60% of an average home’s energy use going towards heating costs, it makes sense to consider the energy-efficiency of your furnace and central air conditioning units.
- The HEATING & COOLING INCENTIVE is available for residents and businesses (and businesses with residential-type systems) in Ontario who have purchased and installed* eligible central heating or cooling equipment through a participating contractor.
- You must be a resident of Ontario.
- All services (including purchase and installation) must be performed by a participating contractor of the HEATING & COOLING INCENTIVE program.
- *Incentives for installations of eligible equipment completed between Jan 1, 2016 and Dec. 31, 2016. Your contractor must enter your online incentive submission by January 8, 2017 and all supporting documentation, including the proof of purchase must be sent in by February 1, 2017.
Contact Urban Heating & Cooling to have one of our highly trained specialists:
- assess your home and equipment
- advise you of the best solution for your home
- determine whether an Energy Audit is necessary for your home
- help you set up an energy audit
- book your installation appointment
- help you with processing necessary paperwork
Urban Heating and Cooling serves the Windsor/Essex County market including but not limited to: Windsor, Amherstburg, Belle River, Essex, Kingsville, LaSalle, Leamington, Stoney Point, Tecumseh, Tilbury, Wheatley and some parts of Kent County.